Close

Question Introduction? :P

Introduction

My name is Kasper, i'd prefer if you guys called me by my username NefariusHD (taken from gothic series) I'm 16 years old from Poland and I've always wanted to re-create Gothic 1, 2 or even 3 ever since Minecraft came out. However i never really bothered with it up until lately.

I enjoy listening to peaceful music, as well as soundtracks from Gothic 3. I'd likely listen to some Folk / Medieval soundtracks. I enjoy playing all sorts of games.. example: Gothic Series, TES, Counter-Strike, Minecraft, League of Legends, Dota2 & SMITE that's just a small list of games i enjoy.. I also like to learn a bit of code at times, some Html and a bit of Java. When i grow older i'd love to get into the gaming industry, I grew up playing games, when did I start gaming you ask? I started playing games at the age of 2 :P My father use to get back from work in the evening and try to put me to sleep haha I remember i use to close my eyes and pretend i slept and when my father thought i was sleeping he'd launch the computer up for an hour or two and play a game and I use to watch him which is how i learnt to play games.. I learned to read and write in Polish through Gothic 1 because i had no school at the time. Eventually i moved to Ireland and learned English through video games too.

My experience with Minecraft
    I have quite a lot experience with minecraft, plugins and game wise although i'm not as good at building by hand but I consider myself pretty good at terraforming and creating landscapes I've started playing minecraft since 1.3.2 but took a break for a few years and got back to it just this year!

So now that you know quite a lot about me let me explain why i signed up to a dead looking forum..
    I joined this forum to ask the Administrator(s) and Moderator(s) to properly discuss about the Gothic server for minecraft, Perhaps bring it back and bring new people as we go along? Perhaps it's time to change everything up (Population Wise) ?

I ask you to consider this and would really appreciate it if you would.
    Last edited by NefariusHD; 26.01.2016 at 12:10.

Is the Minecraft server even being worked on anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    Is the Minecraft server even being worked on anymore?
    It's down.. can't get on or anything for quite a long time now.
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything We see is perspective, not the truth."