Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That's okay, those were mostly translated German ones and i can do that again. At least I'll practise my German.. :P thanks to Millesimus for the frontpage though!

[MKWIKI-EN]There are still some errors, so better don't even try to write/edit new Wikipages, we're working on that!

Alright! Thanks!

Igraz, do you remember when you did edit the Wiki the last time?

Man, I wish I did. But that's okay, don't want to waste your time and effort..I'll do it once more

Quote Originally Posted by Igraz View Post
    Man, I wish I did. But that's okay, don't want to waste your time and effort..I'll do it once more
    I'm just asking, because we did not find any content in the database backups, so we're not sure, whether there is a mistake in the code of the english MK-Wiki or whether the last chance was just to long ago in the past.

It was certainly at least half a year, so I guess the answer is too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Igraz View Post
    It was certainly at least half a year, so I guess the answer is too long ago.
    Well, as you might have seen already, we just did set up a new wiki (with interwiki links and shared uploads with the German Minenkolonie-Wiki).

I actually noticed that just a few days ago. Good job, articles are replacable and this will be a great advantage

but why da heck can't I log in and when I try to recover my login details, it says my IP is blocked from editing? O.o