Close

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucan View Post
    For what I've seen in this thread, I now know for sure that the english community of MK is dead and gone, for good. That's just too sad...
    I've been active for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    I've been active for a while.
    You have...but the others have not, including me. And that's just how it will be from now on...unless a miracle happens.

I am new here.
    Who are the important person there?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelombong View Post
    I am new here.
    Who are the important person there?
    Hate to be a pessimist, which I am, I don't think you'll be needing to know that any time soon.

You have...but the others have not, including me. And that's just how it will be from now on...unless a miracle happens.

Hey it's a long shot, but if you want to RP any time, I'll be here if you need me.
    Last edited by Ariogaisus; 04.07.2014 at 22:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    Hate to be a pessimist, which I am, I don't think you'll be needing to know that any time soon.

Hey it's a long shot, but if you want to RP any time, I'll be here if you need me.
    Why not? What is RP? Can we talk on Skype?

Hey Pelombong,
    this is not the right place to advertise your projects. If you already have something to present, you could open your own thread in the Creative Corner.
    Please keep in mind that we already have a Gothic Minecraft project running here.

hmmmm

Hey everybody. I have been inactive since at least 2 years and (beeing busy until Q2 2015) a return to MK3 is not planned. As many of you have stated before MK3Eng is dead and gone for good. But rather than crying over it, look ahead: The MKX. If you are idling and want to set up an RP, do it there. It's easy and features everything the MK3 had to offer (RP-wise). To get in, talk to Feindbild.
    Win-Win for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    Hey everybody. I have been inactive since at least 2 years and (beeing busy until Q2 2015) a return to MK3 is not planned. As many of you have stated before MK3Eng is dead and gone for good. But rather than crying over it, look ahead: The MKX. If you are idling and want to set up an RP, do it there. It's easy and features everything the MK3 had to offer (RP-wise). To get in, talk to Feindbild.
    Win-Win for everyone.
    Don't we have to know German to be able to understand anything? Plus, I'm still trying to get a "last great hurrah" together when this site.. well, inevitably dies for good.
    I do wish there were more people active, it is summer after all.

MKX is systemwise completely in English - what language you use to play in your world is your own decision