Close

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Is MKX already accessible?
    "It is my perception, that a true friend never relies on another's dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend, must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms." - Griffith

If you send me a nice PM, yes

I'd rather send you a big "fuck you" message for creating a website that I can't leave, but hey, that's just me.

Well, either way works for me.

ATTENTION!/ACHTUNG!

I've been thinking about organizing an event.... some sort of final hurrah like I've been saying. Anyhooo, if you're reading this, try to respond here, so I can figure something out. I don't want to have to RP with only 3 ppl.
    The setting might be the continuation of the Monastery Ruins undead invasion. Some sort of last stand thing with some build up. Then I'll export the RP and save it/put it up somewhere.

But that can only happen if anybody actually fucking shows up to play this fucking ded gaem.

There's still 4 or 5 of us still wandering through the wasteland that MK3EN has become. Although we haven't really done any RP. I haven't played in ~3 years but I got back into the game recently, started a new character and everything. I want to roleplay. And other people want to roleplay too. We just need more than 5 people online. If some of you would join, we could still enjoy playing. 10 people > none.
    Last edited by Syforc3; 28.07.2014 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Syforc3 View Post
    There's still 4 or 5 of us still wandering through the wasteland that MK3EN has become. Although we haven't really done any RP. I haven't played in ~3 years but I got back into the game recently, started a new character and everything. I want to roleplay. And other people want to roleplay too. We just need more than 5 people online. If some of you would join, we could still enjoy playing. 10 people > none.
    Aaaaaand, gimme a lsit of those 4-5 people, if you can. kthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    Aaaaaand, gimme a lsit of those 4-5 people, if you can. kthxbye
    Well there's me, Ario, Afanis, Victoria and Achaius though I think Achaius and Ario are both the same person. Honestly, I want to keep playing. Not just have one last RP session and be done with the game for good. And I'm probably not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Syforc3 View Post
    Well there's me, Ario, Afanis, Victoria and Achaius though I think Achaius and Ario are both the same person. Honestly, I want to keep playing. Not just have one last RP session and be done with the game for good. And I'm probably not the only one.
    Yeah, I kind of doubt the whole blowout event is going to happen. People just don't give a fuck about the game anymore. Not even Lorlen, I think.

Wow, that's disappointing... I'll be sticking around for a while, I'm gonna do my best to get as many people together as I can. Hope you will do the same? Honestly, this is silly. Over the course of 3 years we went from like, 30/40 players online at all times to this. *RAGE*