Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I mean, if I had someone who I could contact through Skype or something to roleplay, that would be kind of great. We used to have some sort of a Skype network but Igraz is strictly Minecraft now, the Urstor/Nortek bromance is inactive, Lorlen sadly doesn't have the time, Faby has school, I'm a lazy procrastinator and everybody else I didn't mention are probably playing Minecraft or are inactive.

ramble ramble ramble

Well I should probably apologize first for not being active the last months, due to numerous reasons widing from school, through dance, to work etc etc. I recently quit some activities though, so I should have some spare time in the upcoming weeks, possibly months. I also finally got a new PC and Internet connection set up, meaning I'll be able to commit this free time to our projects.

Concerning MK3EN, the decision we made was to leave it be as it is now, since it doesn't take any resources and effort, so it'll remain as kind of a "sanctuary" for us where we could make some RP from time to time.

Anyway, I should be available on Skype again soon and I'll LOVE to RP with anyone, if you're actually interested.

So yeah, MC server will be updated and MK3EN will be there. MKX is still in progress though, so stay tuned and have faith in our little community
    mk3.minenkolonie.com

Mastermind Igr
    az
    Fence
    Baltram
    Novice Zuben
    Hunter Garond

mc.minenkolonie.com

[Admin] Lojza5

This.. so.. very.. sad

MK might prosper again if we were changing the setting to that of the Risen franchise.
    "It is my perception, that a true friend never relies on another's dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend, must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms." - Griffith

Quote Originally Posted by krados View Post
    MK might prosper again if we were changing the setting to that of the Risen franchise.
    I would have kissed you on the lips, hugged you, made out with you for an uncomfortably long time, if Risen 2 hadn't happened. Plus, it isn't really fleshed out, the game universe I mean, of the first one.

(broken English)

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    I would have kissed you on the lips, hugged you, made out with you for an uncomfortably long time [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    [...] if Risen 2 hadn't happened. Plus, it isn't really fleshed out, the game universe I mean, of the first one.

(broken English)
    Hitherto that may be true. Yet Risen 3 is in sight and I expect it to even enlarge the international community of the franchise. Gothic is evermore lacking roleplaying-compatible manpower so to speak. The Risen franchise has fans, fans have ideas, ideas create an appealing universe. The basic gameworld almost doesn't matter anymore. What's more important is that there are people to bring it to life.
    "It is my perception, that a true friend never relies on another's dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend, must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms." - Griffith

Hitherto that may be true. Yet Risen 3 is in sight and I expect it to even enlarge the international community of the franchise. Gothic is evermore lacking roleplaying-compatible manpower so to speak. The Risen franchise has fans, fans have ideas, ideas create an appealing universe. The basic gameworld almost doesn't matter anymore. What's more important is that there are people to bring it to life.
    Risen 3 isn't that anticipated outside Germany. It seems like they recycled a lot of models and there doesn't seem to be much promotion for it. In the end it depends on whether Risen 3 will be a good game. At the moment, even the World of Risen ENG community seems to be totally bored with waiting for news to be released, because Piranha Bytes seems to be only focused on the German audience I believe.

Well, let me put it that way: I assume that the Risen franchise by now has more fans than the Gothic franchise. The Gothic community shrinks and shrivels. The Risen setting may be a chance for the roleplay to flourish again. But that aswell is merely an assumption. Changing the setting is an idea that I consider worth trying. And if you want a barrier inside of a Risen roleplaying gameworld, play a mage and create one!

Well, let me put it that way: I assume that the Risen franchise by now has more fans than the Gothic franchise. The Gothic community shrinks and shrivels. The Risen setting may be a chance for the roleplay to flourish again. But that aswell is merely an assumption. Changing the setting is an idea that I consider worth trying. And if you want a barrier inside of a Risen roleplaying gameworld, play a mage and create one!
    But do the Minenkolonie devs really want to spend time to make a universe for a game that may be completely rotten in a year from now?

For what I've seen in this thread, I now know for sure that the english community of MK is dead and gone, for good. That's just too sad...