Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Overall inacitivity

Those of you that are still online sometimes will surely have noticed that virutually no RolePlay at all is being done (or some place I didn't see it). I hope that it is a matter of not coordinating enough with each other. Since the number of RolePlayers is getting smaller, it's unlikely you happen to be online at the same time with someone else willing to do RP, which in turn might disencourage potential RolePlayers, thus further reducing the number of players.

Most likely someone else had the idea already and tried something of which I don't know.

What I'm, trying to say is: post in this thread when, with which character and where you'll be online, so others know before and can join you.

Regards
    Ortien/Colan

This seems to be a "global" problem. The Gothic fanbase is dying out, World of Players will be shutting down the English WordofGothic too.
    Maybe there would be potential for us? Non-german players that still want to be part of a Gothic community and maybe even have fun roleplaying? No harm in trying, I guess.

Tomorrow and the day after I will have lots of free time in the afternoon + in the evening. We shall start transferring their sommunity to ours while their forums are still running.
    mk3.minenkolonie.com

Mastermind Igr
    az
    Fence
    Baltram
    Novice Zuben
    Hunter Garond

mc.minenkolonie.com

[Admin] Lojza5

I am really bad at roleplaying.

Now that is a pretty bad ecuse.

We can't let this game die! Besides, I've noticed that activity increased lately.

The game won't die as long as its community lives. So let's set up some RP times and dates..
    mk3.minenkolonie.com

Mastermind Igr
    az
    Fence
    Baltram
    Novice Zuben
    Hunter Garond

mc.minenkolonie.com

[Admin] Lojza5

If you'll set up a rp time schedule that even busy folks can manage, i'll try to get involved. even though i'm really not having much love for text-rp - my love for gothic1 will be enough to get started.
    @minenkolonie
    I'm tweeting for the Minenkolonie. Supporting tweets are appreciated
    Ich tweete für die Minenkolonie. Tweets in denen ihr uns vermerkt sind sehr gerne gesehen
    (https://twitter.com/minenkolonie)

Nick: styggje

It's starting to smell bad in here...

I'd like to know if there actually are any English speaking people who would still be interested in roleplaying? If yes, I've got an idea.