Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Veskar View Post
    Dying a slow death.
    Well then lets do something about it! Take action and find more people... i don't know :/
    We can't just sit here and watch it die....
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything We see is perspective, not the truth."

That's a noble and well-intentioned idea, but it's too late and some might say that this was inevitable.

We've been sitting here and watching it die for years now. It must be the longest death in history of text based Gothic RPGs.

Like i said, lets do something about it... what are we doing right now? all we are doing is talking and talking about it's death.
    We need to take action, i'm just waiting for an admin or moderator to reply and see if they're going to do anything.
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything We see is perspective, not the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by NefariusHD View Post
    Like i said, lets do something about it... what are we doing right now? all we are doing is talking and talking about it's death.
    We need to take action, i'm just waiting for an admin or moderator to reply and see if they're going to do anything.
    It's not the moderation or administration, who has to do something. it's the playerbase which has to do something: play.
    There are enough people still login inr egularly, but no one is playing anymore. We have to face the facts, the interest is on an alltime low and even the core players who kept it running the past few month, have lost motivation to keep an almost empty game running.
    Gardehrer Abnet Schatten Pliskin

"Turns out that if you want people to like you during a war, you probably shouldn't blow up their house."

It's not the moderation or administration, who has to do something. it's the playerbase which has to do something: play.
    There are enough people still login inr egularly, but no one is playing anymore. We have to face the facts, the interest is on an alltime low and even the core players who kept it running the past few month, have lost motivation to keep an almost empty game running.
    I'm not saying that moderation or administration team has to do something what i was saying is that i was waiting for a response lol... and i can't play because the minecraft server is down + i can't find the ip.

However i also do not agree with your statement that it's the player base which has to do something... We aren't the ones who own the server it's the administration & moderation team that are in-charge so they're the ones that have to make changes.. it's simple if players get bored or do not like it any more they leave... We have to make changes or it'll just simple die out and by that i mean you and I gone there will be no one left.

I think you might be confusing the Minecolony as a whole (http://mk3.minenkolonie.de for the German version and http://mk3.minenkolonie.com for the English one) with the Minecraft server, which was only a small side project of the MK.
    Gardehrer Abnet Schatten Pliskin

"Turns out that if you want people to like you during a war, you probably shouldn't blow up their house."

I think you might be confusing the Minecolony as a whole (http://mk3.minenkolonie.de for the German version and http://mk3.minenkolonie.com for the English one) with the Minecraft server, which was only a small side project of the MK.
    Gothic in Minecraft, not gothic multiplayer.

Gothic Multiplayer is again something else. Minenkolonie is a text based RPG played in your browser. You write the story of your character interacting with the stories of other players characters. The Minecraft Server was a side project by only a few players hosted by our Admin. Gothic Muliplayer was a complety different team that only shared this forum for some time.