Close

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    Gothic Multiplayer is again something else. Minenkolonie is a text based RPG played in your browser. You write the story of your character interacting with the stories of other players characters. The Minecraft Server was a side project by only a few players hosted by our Admin. Gothic Muliplayer was a complety different team that only shared this forum for some time.
    It does not matter both are literally almost dead, someone needs to do something or it'll die out.
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything We see is perspective, not the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by NefariusHD View Post
    do something
    Well, what are supposed to do then? Enlighten us with your ever-so-great wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    Well, what are supposed to do then? Enlighten us with your ever-so-great wisdom.
    You're a funny one aren't ya? Changing around my statements, by the way thank you for the compliments how nice of you
    What i suggest doing is actually making a change, advertising and sharing this stuff and what i mean by stuff is the project and side projects, like i said waiting here and looking at it die out won't get you any where this might have been pretty popular back in the day but as you can see for yourself it's dying out. If you don't understand what i'm saying then don't bother responding hopefully you'll understand one day.
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything We see is perspective, not the truth."

The site is fucking down anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariogaisus View Post
    The site is fucking down anyway.
    Look in the MK3 section, and translate it to english..

I like how we're just turning in circles. Sooo what have you guys been up to since our beloved Minecolony died out? Any other video games, Text based RPGs?
    Last edited by Merc; 28.04.2016 at 18:32.

Huhmmmmm so Nobody answers your question merc i think they all know the truth, but everyone is beating around the bush at the moment. There are voices complaining about the status quo, but, and at this point i can only speak of the german mk3 community there is no sign wich says "Hey there we are ready to change something!" no statement like "We are still here, accepting that the playerbase is small, but we will fight for something that is, if we believe our own statements in the forum, something that is close to our hearts."

And at last but not least my answer to your question, I played many Games since i started playing mk, honestly i don't really know with wich one i startet (1/2/3), but it was back in the good old times, which i think you can remember as well. I was never the biggest, mightiest, or geratest Playerchar in the colony, but no matter how big the distractions of other games( WOW,D3,GW,FF,TES and much more) had been, they are all gone, but the mk is still there, and i think i will go on playing, wandering, and sometimes trolling around in this sunny little valley till the barrier bursts, kicking all our alts into infinite space of we the hell don't know what.

So with this, i apologize for raping this wonderfull language, hoping your eyes will stop bleeding soon after finish reading my wall of text

Have a nice day,
    Soria
    Last edited by Soria; 12.05.2016 at 10:06.

Administration-Wise, there is no "we", there is just me left. I spent most of my days struggling with my various health and economic troubles, and my nights pondering in guilt about everything I ever did wrong regarding the Minenkolonie.

There have been many, many attempts at creating a successor, but none so far lived up to what I envisioned - you can find a (German) list of my failed attempts here: http://www.minenkolonie.org/threads/...er-Update-Post (including playable downloads!)

I know That you are the only member of administration left, and my post is not specially adressed to you, the "we" statements i wrote down are statements i would expect from all the poeple ingame who are moaning about "the dying MK" in the forum.

I think the reason why MK became like it is now, is not or only partial the fault of developers or administration.

Lg Soria

Well, i'm part of a small group that's been working on a server... A gothic 2 server and that is why I've been trying to contact you Feinbild :/ We have a lot done and i'm working on a website so yeah if you'd like to talk about things please contact me on skype

my skype is; kasper.luszczynski aka DeadWeightt