Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm still here - still got the interest but just need somewhere to RP... (And I cant start until December!)

Alright! PM me here at the forum once you're able to do some RP and we'll see to it that the colony lives once more.

lel

So funneh!!!

I didn't really get that.

I didn't really get that.
    /me says with a snarky voice: "I was beeeeiiin' sarcastic!!"¤#P#?Q¤

Anyways, what the ***k guys did I get here too late or something?

"ass usual" I actually wrote that in the Old Camp and now I can't edit it and now I'm stuck with that...

Oh hahaha i didn't see that before. It's so funny

I used to have so much fun in here. I felt accepted here, I had an important role here, or at least I felt that I had one. In the summertime I could come here to stave off boredom but eventually I became more focused on being apart of a community rather than roleplaying in it. I guess I took this for granted. I've met a lot of cool people here, like Nortek, Lorlen, Urstor, Igraz and I got even closer to Gunnegarm/Faby. Either way, the English Gothic community died and I lost interest in this. In fact, to this day, I feel like I don't belong anywhere whether it be an online community or a real life one.

Well, here I am, kind of depressed but going strong, or pretending to be.

I guess this is it, I'll try to visit as much as I can. (Not like I was active here before but nvm.)

I don't know, what this is intended to be but, I hope I gave as good memories to others as the have given me.

See ya!

Yeah I know the feeling - I do wish I could kickstart the MineKolonie but I don't know how... Do wish sometimes that I could just set it up seperate from this mainly german community, the same problem I had when the JoWood forums were in full swing, ahh the memories...

But good times all the same. I generally check in a few times a week to see if anyone is online.