Close

Planning our building sessions + Skype?

As you guys may have already noticed, we are getting slow progress on the server, as people don't like building alone

I can understand that, because I don't like that too, lol. Anyway, if we want to get somewhere, we need to plan the sessions until the activity gets better. What I actually had in mind was creating a group conversation on Skype. That way it will be much easier for each of us to get someone else building with you. So if you would be so kind and post your Skype IDs here, it would be much appreciated.

And I plan the next building session this weekend (8. + 9.) afternoons / evenings, so let me know if you are available at those times.
    mk3.minenkolonie.com

Mastermind Igr
    az
    Fence
    Baltram
    Novice Zuben
    Hunter Garond

mc.minenkolonie.com

[Admin] Lojza5

I'll try to join today and tomorrow evening, I'm still bedridden from my wisdom tooth removal and could use some distraction. I think you know my Skype ID so just add me to the group convo

Skype was a good idea. Made things moving :-)
    Last edited by Igraz; 04.03.2014 at 23:40.

I'd be glad if we could complete the Swamp camp (Sumpflager) and the swamp itself during this week and the upcoming one (3. - 9.3. & 10. - 16.3.) It's a lot of work, but we can do it, you wouldn't know what can be done in two weeks' time! Just hit up others on Skype when you feel like building, two or more people are much more likely to build anything than when one's alone.

I usually don't have much time on the weekends, but in the evening hours I'm usually available. Just write me on Skype and I'll come building with you guys.

Hello to everyone in Minenkolonie, I'm new here!
    Thanks for warm in-game welcome. I would like to help you with / participate in something.
    My skype is grusevik. I don't know where to introduce myself on the forums, so I'll just post this message in here.